The muscles hold down their inner energy

As a therapist, I have touched the bodies of many people.

I can't forget the memory I had when I touched a woman whose job was to express herself

The reason why the woman came to AMI is the introduction of a friend

The symptoms are


"To be honest, I don't expect much from my teacher.
When I talked to my friend, "My family is unhappy, I can't organize my feelings, I'm scared to sleep

It came because I was told, "Because the autonomic nerves may be disturbed, please go to AMI."


I do not expect you before the operation! Is the first time I was told.

I felt it was fun and loving. Lol




That said, I thought that body might be tired,,

but,,,

"Amazingly healthy body"


There was some tension in the muscles, but there was no unpleasant tension, and the body did not have poor circulation, which indicates fatigue.

The personality is also straight.

She is a person who speaks directly without cheating

I performed an operation that regulates the autonomic nerves.

After talking a lot, she fell asleep


After treatment,

"It was fun to be like a teacher and a friend. There were various anxieties and fears, but now I feel okay, it seems to improve."

Laughing


As I noticed later, it was a big actress who is mainly active in movies

Perhaps, for her, acting is a natural task


There is no stress on the body because it does not stop the energy with muscles and does not stop with thoughts, it spits out words and “acts”.

In reality, it's difficult for everyone to be like that, but when you think about it, babies when they are born have a very soft body.

Muscles follow, but the ideal body is to always be able to return like a baby.

When I look at my body, various emotions emerge.
I try to hear the voice of my inner feelings

And after the treatment, I tell you that I have no other love, but at that time I have not chosen a word.

I am talking with my feelings and emotions as I want.

"Words and energy"

There are no mistakes.

Speak in your own words
It is also true that there are many people who can not do that

let's talk. . .

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

See nature, not society or corona

There are three ways to deal with stress

The cause of autonomic imbalance