No need for humility

Hello
This is Kawaguchi of AMI who is a physician who likes to prepare the mind and body.
Do you have feel humble?
It ’s better to say “Always humble”
For example…
“Very nice smile”
“Voice is wonderful”
“The hair is very shiny and there is a product.”
“Hands are beautiful”
“The atmosphere is good”
If you say these words,
If someone says such a word
“No, no, I am …”
Do you always answer?
Other than the compliments of the example,
Even for compliments that were said in the past.
In a society where ideas are swirling, it is safe to be humble 
I think that it is better to have a good relationship with people and to live in society
Here is the main issue! !
When praised,
How do you think about your true thoughts and feelings, and how do you feel your heart moving?
I don’t even think about it …
I’m planning something …
I’m not that kind of person …
There are more amazing people …
I’m stupid …
In other words, the fact that there is a person who can not understand and is pleased
People who were rarely praised by their parents during their childhood could not accept joy because they were not praised and used to
But the unconscious behavior of such a person has some strong desires
“I want to be praised / recognized”
Everyone wants to be praised.
However, those who are not used to being praised are still more and more even if they are praised! ! 
The energy that can be driven is strong.
It is said that many people succeed because of such a character,
but Mentally unstable
It’s easy to break your body because you cut your body and seek your desire.
There are many parts that are hard to live because of the stress. Weak parts are not shown to others.
For those who can’t be pleased.
While acting humble and humble in words,
In mind and thinking,
“Because I’m doing my best, I’m amazing”
‘It’s natural for me. Ufufu
“I’m so happy! Celebrate myself today. 
Please enjoy the joy.

Once you have enjoyed your joy and your own self-affirmation, let’s move on to your next goal
If you have enough energy, your mind and body will not easily fall back.
This time I wanted to tell you
No need for humility in your heart!

Praise yourself more and more!
Please forgive yourself😊

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

See nature, not society or corona

There are three ways to deal with stress

The cause of autonomic imbalance