Greetings in December 2019

Hello
 When Japan goes out of the room, it has become a season to shake the body, raise the coat collar, and fill my face with the muffler


How did you face this year for?

Did you face it strictly?  Pampered?

How did you treat yourself this year?

Did you have an interest in your will in the first place?


Establishing good relationships with people, especially with close people, activates parasympathetic nerves.

When parasympathetic nerves are activated, mental stress such as anxiety, anxiety, fear and impatience can be reduced.

When parasympathetic nerves are activated, the above mental stress is reduced,

Physiologically responds well to stress.
 I explained the importance of making good relationships with people, but there are people who should make the most important relationship

 "myself"

Are you friends with yourself?

Before you get along with others, you must first get along with yourself
 
I have a bad relationship with myself, I don't believe it, I doubt it, I blame it, I don't let it be expressed honestly,
 I want to work hard like a holiday, or I don’t like it, I can match it with others, I want to compare it with others,

 It ’s hard to make good relationships with people when you're unstable, and that ’s stress.

If you find it difficult and stressful to have a good relationship with others, first check your connection with yourself

Don't think about your job, your future, your eyes, your customers, etc.

What the heart and body are obediently seeking

At first, you don't have to act.

Just be conscious

What do you want your body to do?
 What kind of words do you want me to say?
 I'm patient, but what do you want to say in your heart?

If you have a good relationship with yourself, the parasympathetic nerves are activated
Stress is reduced and leads to self-affirmation


 1 month remaining in 2019
 If you haven't been interested in your will and haven't felt a connection with your mind for a year, let's revisit your body and mind and start 2020.

Take your time. 
 I will definitely go well.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
autonomic nerve salon -AMI-
kazu

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

See nature, not society or corona

The muscles hold down their inner energy

The cause of autonomic imbalance